Course Creation Rock Star – for Udemy, Camtasia & PowerPoint
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 5 hrs | 1016 MB
eLearning, Teacher Training, Teaching Tools | Skill level: Beginner level
How to research, record, and publish your online course using free and paid tools like Camtasia, PowerPoint, and Udemy
Start making your course with little or no experience in training. Use free tools and trial software to get started as cheaply as possible.
About this course:
Extra lectures and resources always included for free
Unconditional Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee
Activities to put into practice what you learn here
In the Bonus area, you also get key lessons from my Camtasia Essentials course which sells right here on Udemy for $67
See how I:
Research a course topic
Structure ideas into a course outline
Create a presentation from scratch using free design and presentation tools
Record and edit audio
Record and edit the computer screen
Produce a video file
Create PDF resources for students
Upload videos to Udemy
You’ll learn how to:
Choose what to teach
Identify your target student
Set expectations for your students
Collect and organize lecture topics
Build a professional looking presentation
Create resources and activities for students
Capture the best audio possible
Speak with confidence using the right words
Record and edit your computer screen (screencast)
Produce video files
Choose the right platform to host your course
Upload your course video files
… and much, much more!
You’ve read this far! Thank you!
Check out the free video previews so you can see how this course is presented.
Click the “Take this course” button in the top right now to begin making rock-star courses!
What are the requirements?
– A computer (PC, Mac, Linux) for recording and editing videos
– Knowledge of word processing or spreadsheet programs for listing and organizing ideas
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 83 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
– Create and post your first course online
– Identify what to teach by researching, asking questions, and listing personal experiences
– Structure topics logically to take your students through each step in your process
– Identify tools to use for screen recording
– Record and edit your voice and computer screen
– Choose the right microphone based on your budget and recording preferences
– Build a presentation from scratch
– Design a clean slide deck by choosing a color scheme and applying professional animations
– Choose the best platform for hosting your course (hint: you’re already here)
– Watch behind-the-scenes videos to learn how this course was created
What is the target audience?
– For anyone who has not created a course
– For anyone who has created a course but needs help creating better courses
NO MIRRORS PLEASE
WANT MORE? VISIT MY BLOG!
Chaddyner.com-CoursePowerPoint.rar – 1016.11 MB